WE’RE AN ORGANIZATION THAT FOCUSES ON THE POSITIVE.
Links for Life was started in 1992 by Sharyn Woods and Carol Barraza to promote breast cancer awareness and provide services for women coping with cancer. We serve Kern County persons and families.
Our Mission as an organization is:
- To Provide an organization to benefit persons and families affected by breast cancer.
- To Challenge each woman in Kern County to be aware of her breast health and promote support for those affected.
- To Educate the general public about breast health.
Encouraged by our accomplishments to date, we are determined to continue the battle against breast cancer by meeting the needs of the community in which we live.
COMMUNITY HEALTH PARTNERS
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Clinica Sierra Vista
- Kern Health Systems
- Kern Medical Center
- Kern Radiology
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield/Special Needs Dept.
- Planned Parenthood
- Quest Imaging
- Stockdale Radiology
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare
- Truxtun Radiology
- Valley Imaging Medical Center